- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Orange Cheesecake Recipe
|Diet margarine||2 Tablespoon|
|Graham cracker crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|99% fat free cottage cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter flavored salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||4 , separated|
|Evaporated skim milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Frozen orange juice concentrate||6 Ounce, defrosted, undiluted|
Calories 248 Calories from Fat 76
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g13%
Saturated Fat 2.3 g11.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 176.6 mg
Sodium 378.4 mg15.8%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.16 g0.65%
Sugars 21.5 g
Protein 14 g27.8%
Vitamin A 7.3% Vitamin C 0.67%
Calcium 13.5% Iron 5.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 325°F before baking.
2. Take a 9 inch spring pan and using diet margarine coat the pan bottom. Sprinkle cracker crumbs.
3. Take a bowl, add flour, butter-flavored salt and cottage cheese and whip to a smooth mixture. Add egg yolks, one after the other, beating well after each one. Add vanilla, orange juice and milk and stir well.
4. Take a separate bowl, add egg whites and whisk to form stiff peaks. Fold into cheese batter.
5. Pour the batter on the crumbs, place in the oven and bake for 60 minutes.
6. Take out, allow to cool and remove from the pan.
7. Slice and serve.