- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
No Bake Orange Balls Recipe Video
|Orange juice||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1 Stick)|
|Powdered sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Pecans||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), finely chopped|
|Vanilla wafers||11 Ounce (1 Box Nila)|
Calories 964 Calories from Fat 442
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g76.1%
Saturated Fat 22.4 g111.8%
Trans Fat 2.2 g
Cholesterol 60.5 mg20.2%
Sodium 134.9 mg5.6%
Total Carbohydrates 128 g42.7%
Dietary Fiber 5 g19.9%
Sugars 78.7 g
Protein 5 g11%
Vitamin A 17.4% Vitamin C 65%
Calcium 11.2% Iron 3.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup powdered sugar, crushed wafers, butter, pecans and orange juice.
3. Mix it all until incorporated.
4. Sprinkle 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar in a dish.
5. Make balls of the wafer mixture.
6. Roll the orange balls in powdered sugar.
7. Refrigerate them in an air tight container.
8. Dust off the excess sugar and serve.
This video is a creation of acookinchef. You can visit acookinchef for complete recipes, and more videos.