- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Red Cup Cakes With Wonderful Frosting - Part 1 Ingredient & Measurement Recipe Video
|Flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Cocoa powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Buttermilk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|White vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|Red food colouring||2 Tablespoon|
|Cream cheese||1 Pound|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||4 Cup (64 tbs), sifted|
Calories 5325 Calories from Fat 3011
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 342 g525.6%
Saturated Fat 125 g625%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 702.8 mg
Sodium 2467.2 mg102.8%
Total Carbohydrates 536 g178.6%
Dietary Fiber 5 g20.2%
Sugars 400 g
Protein 42 g83.7%
Vitamin A 118.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 30.5% Iron 52.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2) In another bowl, combine all the wet ingredients for the cup cake together.
3) Then gradually add and stir in the dry mixture into the wet mixture.
4) Line a muffin tray with the baking cups and spoon in the cup cake mixture leaving 1/4 inch gap at the top of each cup.
5) Bake in a preheated oven at 350 Degrees F.
6) In a bowl cream the butter, mix in the cream cheese and blend well.
Please See Video My Videos and recipes are also available on youtube. Pls click here to check out the channel on youtube.