- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Onion Twist Rolls Recipe
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion soup mix||1 3⁄8 Ounce|
|Refrigerated crescent rolls||8 Ounce (1 Packet)|
Calories 65 Calories from Fat 37
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.4%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.8 mg8.3%
Sodium 274.2 mg11.4%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.31 g1.3%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 2 g4%
Vitamin A 1.7% Vitamin C 0.25%
Calcium 2.3% Iron 0.67%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a small bowl, place onion soup mix and sour cream and mix well.
2. Preheat oven to 187.5C (375F).
3. Roll crescent roll dough into rectangular shape and cut into half crosswise.
4. Cut each half cross section ie 4 pieces, lengthwise into four strips each in order to get 16 pieces in total.
5. Using a pastry brush, apply 1 teaspoon sour cream mixture on a strip.
6. Twist it loosely around 5 times so that it gets curled.
7. Place on an ungreased baking tray.
8. Follow same procedure for remaining strips and bake in preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes or till golden brown in colour.
9. Serve immediately on its own or with a dip of your choice.