- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Onion Skin Easter Eggs Recipe Video
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
Calories 125 Calories from Fat 98
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.9%
Saturated Fat 2.3 g11.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg
Sodium 70 mg2.9%
Total Carbohydrates 0.38 g0.13%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 6 g12.6%
Vitamin A 4.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 2.6% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cover the egg with the onion peel.
2. Next, cover tissue and hold together using string.
3. Place the eggs into a pan of boiling water and cook for about 10 minutes.
4. Drain the water and add cold water to the pan. Let the eggs sit for few minutes and drain.
5. Remove the tissue and coat the eggs with oil for a glossy finish.
6. Beautifully decorated onion peel easter eggs are ready to serve.