- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Onion Crackers to Live For! Recipe Video
|Flax seeds||1 Cup (16 tbs), soaked over night in 2 cups of pure water|
|Sweet onion||1 Large|
|Raw organic sunflower seeds||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped roughly in the food processor|
|Organic cold pressed extra virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Organic tamari or nama shoyu||1 Tablespoon|
|Organic agave nectar||1 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1504 Calories from Fat 953
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 110 g168.6%
Saturated Fat 9.9 g49.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 831.9 mg34.7%
Total Carbohydrates 104 g34.5%
Dietary Fiber 53.4 g213.7%
Sugars 34.4 g
Protein 46 g92.3%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 34.7%
Calcium 53.8% Iron 74.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a food processor, process the onion.
2. In a large bowl, take the soaked flax seed and add 1 cup of the grounded onion.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
4. In another bowl, take the remaining half onion and add ½ cup of flax meal.
5. Into two separate dehydrator sheets, spread the two different mixtures and dehydrate for 12- 20 hours.
6. Cut the crackers into squares and enjoy.