- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Onion and Mushroom Frittata Recipe Video
|Button mushrooms||1 Pound|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced to half-moon shapes|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh thyme leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parsley||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Ground parmigiano reggiano||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Truffle oil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1193 Calories from Fat 727
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 82 g125.9%
Saturated Fat 34.5 g172.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1365.3 mg455.1%
Sodium 1301 mg54.2%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.5%
Dietary Fiber 10.3 g41%
Sugars 24.9 g
Protein 78 g157%
Vitamin A 128.1% Vitamin C 154.4%
Calcium 106.9% Iron 66.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2) In shallow oven safe skillet, on medium high heat melt butter and 2 tablespoons olive oil.
3) Then add onion and caramelize it for 2-3 minutes or until it starts to get color.
4) Add mushrooms and thyme. Caramelize them for 4-5 minutes or until they start to caramelize.
5) Meanwhile mix well eggs, milk, 2 tablespoons parsley, 2 tablespoons Parmigiano Reggiano, truffle oil, salt and pepper.
6) Cover the mushrooms with butter, sprinkle the rest of Parmigiano Reggiano and pop into oven for about 15 minutes or until frittata is puffed and golden.
7) Sprinkle the rest of the parsley, serve and enjoy!