- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Onion and Cheese Chicken Bake Recipe
|Seasoned salt||1 Teaspoon|
|French fried onion rings||3 Ounce|
|Jack cheese/Swiss cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
Calories 530 Calories from Fat 208
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37%
Saturated Fat 12.9 g64.3%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 200.5 mg
Sodium 772.2 mg32.2%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.61 g2.4%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 66 g131.9%
Vitamin A 11.6% Vitamin C 7.4%
Calcium 15.2% Iron 13.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a baking dish, melt the butter in the microwave for 1 minute, then sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
2) Coat the chicken with the seasoned butter and arrange in the dish.
3) Cover with the wax paper and cook in the microwave for 5 to 6 minutes.
4) Turn over the pieces, spread the mushrooms and cook in the microwave for another 4 minutes.
5) Sprinkle with the onion rings and grated cheese, then cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly.
6) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.