- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
One-Bite Meat Balls (hors d'oeuvre) Recipe
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Potatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Celery salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||3 Tablespoon, grated|
|Shortening/Bacon drippings||3 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2361 Calories from Fat 1598
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 178 g274.4%
Saturated Fat 63.8 g319.1%
Trans Fat 5.9 g
Cholesterol 352.7 mg117.6%
Sodium 2810.9 mg117.1%
Total Carbohydrates 97 g32.2%
Dietary Fiber 7.2 g28.7%
Sugars 14.3 g
Protein 102 g204.1%
Vitamin A 30% Vitamin C 115.8%
Calcium 65.8% Iron 48.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a large bowl and combine in it meat, potatoes, parsley, onion, cream and seasonings. Mix until nicely blended.
2) Shape mixture into balls the size of marbles.
3) Take a bowl and combine cheese with flour.
4) Roll the balls in flour mixture.
5) Set the balls in refrigerator until chafing time.
6) Take a blazer pan and heat shortening in it.
7) Cook meat balls until brown. Make sure that you fry only as many at a time as can fit easily at the bottom of pan.
8) Serve One-Bite Meat Balls (hors d'oeuvre) on toothpicks with a selection of relish, mustard and catsup.