- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
One Pan Mediterranean Fish Medley Recipe Video
|Cherry tomatoes||100 Gram, halved|
|New potatoes||200 Gram, thinly sliced|
|Mushroom||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon pepper seasoning/Salt and pepper||2 Teaspoon, divided|
|White wine||4 Tablespoon, divided|
|Basil leaves||1 Teaspoon, torn|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Basil leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon, torn|
Calories 343 Calories from Fat 189
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.5%
Saturated Fat 6.4 g32.1%
Trans Fat 0.9 g
Cholesterol 63.4 mg
Sodium 1469.6 mg61.2%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.7%
Sugars 2.8 g
Protein 17 g33.8%
Vitamin A 12.5% Vitamin C 33.5%
Calcium 5.1% Iron 5.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat a pan on high and add in the olive oil. Place the chorizo and cook for a few minutes.
2. Add in the potatoes and stir for a few seconds.
3. Season with 1 tsp. Lemon pepper and stir again.
4. Pour in 3 tbsp. white wine and cook on high for 10 minutes.
5. Meanwhile rub the cod fish with lemon pepper seasoning and place basil leaves over it.
6. After 10 minutes add in the cherry tomatoes, mushroom and lemon juice.
7. Top the potatoes with fish and cook for another 10 minutes.
8. In between place the potato mixture on top of the fish and cook.
9. Take out the fish from the pan and top with olive oil and basil leaves.
10. Serve one pan fish with your favorite bread.