- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Salmon en Croute Recipe Video
|Salmon filets||8 Ounce, skinned|
|Puff pastry||8 Ounce|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 Small, beaten|
|Plain flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Assorted cooked vegetables||100 Gram|
Calories 1263 Calories from Fat 637
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 71 g109.3%
Saturated Fat 17.6 g87.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 288.4 mg
Sodium 394.7 mg16.4%
Total Carbohydrates 74 g24.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.4%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 82 g164.9%
Vitamin A 67.1% Vitamin C 21.2%
Calcium 11.6% Iron 30.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Clean the salmon fillet and de bone it and keep it aside
2. In a small bowl mix the butter, chop parsley & lemon juice.
3. Roll out the pastry dough thinly once done brush the edges with egg and place the salmon fillet in the center. Spoon some parsley butter over it.
4. Once done join all the corners together and close the pastry from all sides into a neat parcel.
5. If there is any excess pastry then trim the extra bit.
6. Now in a baking tray lay out your vegetables which can be sprinkled with olive oil and then in the same tray place the puff pastry and brush it with egg wash to get the beautiful glaze.
7. Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes at 200 degree C/400 degree F. Check the pastry after 10 minute and brush with egg wash once again. Bake till pastry is golden brown and flaky.
8. Serve the Salmon en Croute along with the assorted vegetables