- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 102 Calories from Fat 89
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.4%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 105.7 mg
Sodium 35 mg1.5%
Total Carbohydrates 0.19 g0.06%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 3 g6.3%
Vitamin A 2.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 1.3% Iron 2.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a small bowl, beat up the egg with water.
2) In a small fry pan, add oil and heat up.
3) Pour the beaten egg over the pan.
4) Immediately move the pan in a circular motion to make the omelette round and thin.
5) In a board, slide out the omelette, when it is perfectly cooked.
6) Spread some oil over the omelette and carefully roll up the omeltte.
7) Cut the omelette in several slices and serve with Fried Rice Javanese Style.