- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Omelete Cubes with Tomato and Paprika Topping Recipe Video
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Tomato||1 Medium, chop|
|Egg||10 (for the mixture)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (for the mixture)|
|Cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (for the mixture)|
|Flour||1 Tablespoon (for the mixture)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon (for the mixture)|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (for the mixture)|
Calories 290 Calories from Fat 145
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.8%
Saturated Fat 6.2 g31.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 537.9 mg
Sodium 506.5 mg21.1%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.2%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 8.4 g
Protein 18 g35.9%
Vitamin A 21.4% Vitamin C 7.6%
Calcium 19.9% Iron 17.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Beat eggs mixture.
2. Heat butter and add the mixture.
3. Stir the omelete in between.
4. Cover the lid and let it cook.
5. Slide it onto a chopping board and cut into cubes.
6. In the same pan, heat oil and add tomato and oregano.
7. Stir it a bit. Add omelet cubes.
8. Toss well.
9. Serve it hot with bread.