- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Vanilla Flavoured Omelet Recipe Video
|Vanilla herb oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Mushrooms||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Tomatoes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Mozarella cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), grated|
Calories 271 Calories from Fat 85
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.3%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g28.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 227.2 mg75.7%
Sodium 197.4 mg8.2%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.75 g3%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 12 g23%
Vitamin A 11.5% Vitamin C 7.9%
Calcium 13.4% Iron 6.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Set heat on stove to medium-high.
2. Add oil to pan and make sure the pan has a thin coat of oil so that your omelet wont stick.
3. When the pan is hot add egg to the pan.
4. When the egg begins to bubble you can either add vegetables and then flip the omelet or flip the omelet then add the vegetables. If you like your mushrooms and onions cooked, put them in a small pan with a tablespoon of oil, let them cook and then add them to your omelet.
5. When the omelet is golden brown add cheese and tomatoes on the plate and serve.