- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Vegetarian Olive Salad Recipe Video
|Spanish olives||10 Ounce, drained|
|Pitted black olives||2 Can (20 oz), drained|
|Spanish olives||10 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm)|
|Pitted black olives||30 Ounce (3 Cans)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 876 Calories from Fat 692
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 87 g133.3%
Saturated Fat 0.56 g2.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 5184.2 mg216%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.91 g3.6%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 0.66 g1.3%
Vitamin A 4.5% Vitamin C 5.2%
Calcium 2.9% Iron 1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a food processor, add half of the Spanish olives after draining and chop them coarsely.
2. In a large bowl, tansfer the chopped olives.
3. Pour the remaining olives into the food processor and chop them coarsely. Transfer them into the bowl.
4. Repeat the process with the black olives and transfer them into the bowl.
5. Cut celery stalks into large pieces.
6. Add 3/4 of the cut celery into the food processor and chop coarsely. Transfer it into the bowl with olives.
7. Take the remaining celery stalk along with garlic in the food processor and chop finely. Put in into the same bowl.
8. Pour the extra virgin olive oil over the chopped ingredients in the bowl. Mix well to combine.
9. In a salad plate or bowl serve it along with bread or nachos.