- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Olive Caper Halibut Recipe Video
|Green olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Capers||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh ginger||1 Teaspoon, mince|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 479 Calories from Fat 152
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.9%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 101.8 mg
Sodium 764.4 mg31.9%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g5.8%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 68 g136.6%
Vitamin A 10.6% Vitamin C 16.2%
Calcium 37.2% Iron 15.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Needoven-safe pan or casserole dish.
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree.
2. In the food processor combine capers, olives, orange juice and fresh ginger and blend the mixture until chunky.
3. In an oven-safe pan pour some olive oil and place the fresh halibut with the presentation side up.
4. Take some caper and olive sauce and pack on the halibut to about ¼ inch thick layer.
5. Put the pan in the preheated oven and cook for 8-10 minutes.
6. Serve with a little confetti rice and drizzle a little bit of extra virgin olive oil.