- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Old Fashioned Poultry Stuffing Recipe
|Bread cubes||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Poultry seasoning||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned condensed cream of celery/Chicken / mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1368 Calories from Fat 528
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 60 g92.5%
Saturated Fat 31.1 g155.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 132.9 mg
Sodium 3167.6 mg132%
Total Carbohydrates 184 g61.3%
Dietary Fiber 12.7 g50.7%
Sugars 22.6 g
Protein 26 g52.5%
Vitamin A 49.8% Vitamin C 16.6%
Calcium 76.9% Iron 65.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Keep the bread cubes on cookie sheet and place in the preheated oven for 5 minutes, until browned.
3) In a skillet, saute the celery and onion with seasonings in butter, until the vegetables are tender.
4) Stir in the soup and mix lightly with the bread cubes.
5) In a 1 1/2 -quart casserole, spoon the mixture and bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
6) Use the 6 cups Old Fashioned Poultry Stuffing as required.