- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Old Fashion Leftover Tater' Cheese Bread Recipe
|Potatoes||190 Milliliter, mashed|
|Parmesan cheese||60 Milliliter, grated|
|Bread flour||250 Milliliter|
|Baking powder||45 Milliliter|
|Cold milk||125 Milliliter|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1597 Calories from Fat 423
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 48 g74.2%
Saturated Fat 28.2 g141.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 117.8 mg
Sodium 6520.7 mg271.7%
Total Carbohydrates 236 g78.6%
Dietary Fiber 10.3 g41.1%
Sugars 9.3 g
Protein 60 g119.1%
Vitamin A 22.5% Vitamin C 62.4%
Calcium 423.4% Iron 52%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C) before baking.
2) Mix potatoes with cheese.
3) Sift together the dry ingredients.
4) Cut in butter, add in potatoes and then mix the dough vigorously until it resembles coarse crumbs.
5) Make a soft dough after pouring in milk.
6) Onto a lightly dusted flour surface, place the dough and even out to 1/2" (1.5 cm) thick square.
7) Slice this into even squares.
8) Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes after placing the squares on a ungreased baking sheet, until done.
9) Serve hot.