- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Oeufs Florentine Recipe
|Frozen spinach||10 Ounce, thawed (1 Packet)|
|Onion||1⁄2 , finely chopped|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 292 Calories from Fat 139
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.2%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g29.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 433.7 mg
Sodium 1322.5 mg55.1%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.6%
Dietary Fiber 9.7 g38.6%
Sugars 5.5 g
Protein 24 g47.6%
Vitamin A 677.1% Vitamin C 34.8%
Calcium 44.1% Iron 42.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a frying pan and heat butter in it.
2) Sauté the onions before adding spinach and seasoning with salt and pepper.
3) Take a saucepan and boil water in it.
4) Add a teaspoon of vinegar and ½ a teaspoon of salt to it.
5) Take a saucer and break the eggs in it.
6) Slide the eggs into the water in the pan stirring it around carefully.
7) Permit it to get poached for 5 minutes or until the yolks set.
8) Place the spinach into a plate and create a nest.
9) Remove the poached eggs and place them on the nest of spinach with a slotted spoon.
10) Break the yolks and garnish with grated nutmeg before serving