- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ocean Perch Baked In Spanish Sauce Recipe
|Ocean perch fillets||2 Pound|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Butter||3 Tablespoon, melted|
|Canned tomatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
Calories 239 Calories from Fat 68
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.9%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 149.5 mg49.8%
Sodium 523.4 mg21.8%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.8%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.1%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 30 g60.3%
Vitamin A 16.2% Vitamin C 21.7%
Calcium 14.2% Iron 18.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
1. In a saucepan, melt butter and cook onion until tender.
2. Add flour and mix well.
3. Add rest of the ingredients except the fish and cook with constant stirring until the sauce thickens.
4. When the sauce is ready, remove the bay leaf and clove from the sauce.
5. In a well greased shallow baking dish, arrange the fillet in a single layer and pour the sauce over it.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the fish flakes.
7. Serve with hot sauce.