- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Double Oatmeal Raisin And Chocolate Chip cookie Recipe Video
|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oatmeal||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Raisins||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chocolate chips||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
Calories 376 Calories from Fat 127
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.1%
Saturated Fat 8.3 g41.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 47.9 mg
Sodium 187.9 mg7.8%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g20.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.4%
Sugars 38.9 g
Protein 4 g7.5%
Vitamin A 7.4% Vitamin C 0.86%
Calcium 13.1% Iron 28.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In an electric mixing bowl, cream the butter until smooth. Stir in the brown sugar and white sugar and beat until well combined.
3. Add the egg and beat until well combined.
4. In a bowl, add and combine flour, oatmeal, baking powder and baking soda. Mix well and add into the butter mixture. Beat this until well incorporated.
5. Stir in the raisins, chocolate chips and mix until just combined.
6. Take a greased baking tray and spoon the batter onto the tray and flatten them slightly. Bake this in the 350 degree oven for 15 - 17 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Once done, remove and set them aside to cool.
8. Serve these cookies with warm milk.