- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe Video
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), thawed (1 stick)|
|Light brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), packed|
|White sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cloves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Nutmeg powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Rolled oats||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Raisin||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 232 Calories from Fat 79
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.8%
Saturated Fat 5.1 g25.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 37.8 mg
Sodium 105.8 mg4.4%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.2%
Sugars 21.4 g
Protein 3 g6.5%
Vitamin A 5.1% Vitamin C 0.59%
Calcium 1.8% Iron 5.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, mix flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and salt. Mix them till well combined. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar and white sugar till fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla extract and continue to beat till incorporated.
4. Put the flour mix into the butter mix and mix till well combined. Add the rolled oats and raisins and mix them. Do not over mix.
5. Take a baking pan and scoop the cookie batter on it placing them 1 inch apart.
6. Bake in the middle rack for 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
7. In a serving plate, serve the cookies with milk or tea or any other beverage of your choice.