- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe Video
|Unbleached flour||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Fine salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||1 (at room temperature)|
|Old fashioned oats||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Raisins||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 402 Calories from Fat 123
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.7%
Saturated Fat 7.8 g39%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 56.7 mg
Sodium 159.8 mg6.7%
Total Carbohydrates 65 g21.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.4%
Sugars 34.5 g
Protein 6 g12.4%
Vitamin A 7.7% Vitamin C 0.6%
Calcium 5.7% Iron 12.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In the first bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, spices, and salt.
3. In the second bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
4. In the third bowl, soak the raisins in the tablespoon of vanilla.
5. Still staying with the second bowl, blend in the egg.
6. Begin sprinkling into the first bowl into the second bowl.
7. Finally, stir in the oats and raisins.
8. Bake the cookies for 12 – 15 minutes.
9. Serve the cookies with tea or coffee.