- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cinnamon-Clove Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
|Seedless raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Softened butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), sifted|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cloves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Quick cooking rolled oats||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2157 Calories from Fat 914
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 104 g160.1%
Saturated Fat 60.9 g304.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 455.5 mg
Sodium 1266.7 mg52.8%
Total Carbohydrates 284 g94.5%
Dietary Fiber 15.8 g63.2%
Sugars 122.2 g
Protein 33 g66.8%
Vitamin A 61.9% Vitamin C 5.3%
Calcium 18.1% Iron 65%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Beat the butter and sugar until light and creamy.
3. Beat in egg.
4. Dissolve soda in 2 tablespoons raisin liquid, and add to mixture.
5. Sift together the flour, salt and spices.
6. Mix into beaten mixture in 3 portions, blending thoroughly after each addition.
7. Stir in oats.
8. Drain and stir in raisins.
9. Drop mixture in teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
10. Bake for 8-10 minutes at 425°F. Cool on a rack.