- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Oatmeal Cookies Recipe Video
|Canola oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Dark brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Rolled oats||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried cranberry/Raisin||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unsweetened shredded coconut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 331 Calories from Fat 125
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g22.1%
Saturated Fat 4.5 g22.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.9 mg
Sodium 1046.5 mg43.6%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.7%
Sugars 22.3 g
Protein 6 g11.9%
Vitamin A 1.3% Vitamin C 0.27%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 10.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl take canola oil and brown sugar, mix well.
4. Add in vanilla and egg, whisk well.
5. Stir in rolled oats, flour, baking soda and cinnamon powder.
6. Add in dried cranberries and coconut flakes. Now mix all the ingredients with a hand blender.
7. Scoop out the oatmeal mixture on parchment lined cookie sheet.
8. Bake for 5 minutes at 375 degrees F.
9. Serve oatmeal cookies with milk and enjoy!