- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Oatmeal and Jello in Coffee Machine Recipe Video
|Jello||6 Ounce (1 Package, Any Flavor)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oatmeal||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 997 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.2%
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 640 mg26.7%
Total Carbohydrates 217 g72.5%
Dietary Fiber 6 g23.8%
Sugars 152 g
Protein 28 g55.8%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 89.3% Iron 264.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Pour water in the coffee maker.
2) Pour the jello in a small container and place it below the percolator.
3) Pour it into a glass and cover it with plastic wrap. Refrigerate it until set.
4) Put the oatmeal into coffee machine container and place it below the percolator.
5) Put water in the coffee machine.
6) Let it sit until oatmeal is cooked.
7) Add any flavoring of your choice and serve.