- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Oahu Dip And Chip Tray Recipe
|Cream style cottage cheese||1 1⁄2 Pound (3 Cups)|
|Cream cheese||24 Ounce, softened (3 Packages, 8 Ounces Each)|
|Blue cheese||6 Ounce, crumbled|
|Seasoned salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Liquid red pepper seasoning||2 Drop (Adjust Quantity As Per Taste)|
|Finely chopped parsley||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Pitted ripe olives||1 Tablespoon|
|Carrots||4 Large, pared and sliced diagonally|
|Cucumbers||2 Large, scored, sliced|
|Green peppers||2 Large, quartered, seeded and cut into bite size pieces|
|Cauliflower head||1 Small, separated in flowerets|
|Corn snacks||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Flower Shape, Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
Calories 770 Calories from Fat 490
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 56 g85.7%
Saturated Fat 30.8 g154.1%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 164.1 mg
Sodium 1818.2 mg75.8%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.3%
Dietary Fiber 6.3 g25%
Sugars 17.7 g
Protein 30 g59.9%
Vitamin A 217.1% Vitamin C 176.1%
Calcium 42.1% Iron 12.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large bowl combine cottage, cream, and blue cheeses, seasoned salt, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid red pepper seasoning.
2) Beat the mixture until completely blended.
3) Cover and chill for several hours until firm.
4) Spoon cheese mixture at the center of a large serving tray. Mound like a "mountain" shape.
5) Press parsley into cheese to cover the bottom two thirds.
6) Cut olives lengthwise to make 8 wedges each.
7) Place the olives over cheese in a spiral pattern nearly to top.
8) Cut cherry tomato lengthwise from blossom end almost to stem end into eighths.
9) Break up cuts slightly to form petals. Place over top of cheese.
10) Arrange carrot, cucumber, and celery slices, green pepper pieces, cauliflowerets, and corn snacks around cheese.
11) Serve immediately.