- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Nutty Mandarin and Bacon Chicken Salad Recipe Video
|Boneless skinless chicken breast||2|
|Celery||2 , finely chopped|
|Green onion||2 , finely chopped|
|Tangerine||1 Can (10 oz), drained|
|Flaked roasted almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bacon slices||4 , cooked and crumbled|
|Low fat mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (for dressing)|
|Yogurt||100 Gram (fruit flavored for dressing)|
|Regular salt||To Taste (for dressing)|
|Pepper||To Taste (for dressing)|
Calories 364 Calories from Fat 178
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 60.8 mg
Sodium 407.7 mg17%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.6%
Sugars 10.2 g
Protein 26 g52.6%
Vitamin A 31.9% Vitamin C 42.1%
Calcium 13.1% Iron 10.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Roast chicken in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes. Cut it into bite size pieces.
2. Season it with salt and pepper. Set it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add chicken, green onion, celery, almonds, bacon, and orange.
4. For dressing, in a separate bowl, combine mayonnaise, and yogurt. Mix well.
5. Season with salt and pepper. Mix.
6. Pour dressing into the bowl with chicken. Toss well.
7. Ladle nutty mandarin and bacon chicken salad on lettuce leaf, and serve immediately.