- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Nutty Chocolate Pudding Recipe
|Half and half||2 Tablespoon (Blend Of Milk And Cream)|
|Creamy peanut butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Frozen whipped topping||1 Cup (16 tbs), thawed|
|Frozen dairy whipped topping||1 Cup (16 tbs), thawed|
|Skim milk/Non fat milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Reduced calorie chocolate pudding mix||3 1⁄2 Ounce (Instant, 1 Envelope, Four 1/2-Cup Servings)|
Calories 282 Calories from Fat 57
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.3%
Saturated Fat 5.3 g26.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.1 mg
Sodium 94.8 mg4%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.4%
Sugars 35.8 g
Protein 6 g12.4%
Vitamin A 0.7% Vitamin C 2%
Calcium 16.8% Iron 5.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In medium mixing bowl add half-and-half and peanut butter to combine in a smooth mixture.
2) Add whipped topping and combine by stirring. Place aside.
3) Use 2 cups milk to prepare pudding according to package instruction.
4) Use 4 dessert dishes to spoon 1/4 of the pudding.
5) Top each pudding with 1/4 of the peanut butter mixture (about 1/4 cup).
6) Cover the dishes with plastic wrap and place inside refrigerator for an hour or until the pudding is set and chilled.
7) Serve the pudding with your choice of topping, if desired.