- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken with Peanut Butter Stuffing Recipe Video
|Boneless skinless chicken breasts||4 , pocket to be created in each one|
|Chunky peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs) (More To Taste)|
|Ground cumin||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chicken bouillon cubes||4 , mashed|
|Honey mustard||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 637 Calories from Fat 290
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g53.1%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g28.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 99.8 mg
Sodium 1432.3 mg59.7%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.8%
Dietary Fiber 5.3 g21.4%
Sugars 16.1 g
Protein 55 g110.7%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 3.7%
Calcium 5.8% Iron 16.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Create a pocket in each chicken breast for the stuffing.
3. In a bowl, add 4 cubes of bouillon chicken cubes, ½ cup of chunky peanut butter, ½ teaspoon ground cumin, 1 tablespoon honey, ½ teaspoon pepper and put this bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds.
4. Take the bowl out of the microwave and stir all the ingredients together and place this mixture into the pocket of the chicken breast.
5. Add some of the mixture to the top of the chicken breast.
6. Wrap each piece of chicken breast loosely in foil and add 2 tablespoons of honey and 2 tablespoons of honey mustard on the chicken pieces.
7. Cook this for 40 minutes in the oven.
8. Serve each juicy chicken piece on a plate.