- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Nutty Caramel Chocolate Delight Recipe Video
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Sugar free sweetener||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Unsweetened cocoa powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Caramel||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (caramel flavored Da Vinci syrup)|
Calories 219 Calories from Fat 173
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.4%
Saturated Fat 11 g55.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 49.7 mg
Sodium 95.4 mg4%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.9%
Sugars 6.2 g
Protein 4 g7.4%
Vitamin A 11.4% Vitamin C 0.05%
Calcium 4.6% Iron 5.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Chop the peanuts.
2. Line a baking sheet with the parchment paper.
3. In a bowl take cream cheese and butter, whisk well with hand blender.
4. Add in the caramel syrup and whisk well. Followed by cocoa powder, whisk again. Scrape out the mixture and mix again.
5. With the help of spatula drop the delight mixture over parchment lined baking sheet.
6. Top it with peanuts. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
7. Serve Nutty Caramel Chocolate delight with green tea and enjoy!