- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Nutty Caramel Chocolate Delight Recipe Video
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Sugar free sweetener||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Unsweetened cocoa powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Caramel||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (caramel flavored Da Vinci syrup)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2185 Calories from Fat 1726
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 198 g303.9%
Saturated Fat 110.3 g551.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 496.9 mg165.6%
Sodium 954 mg39.8%
Total Carbohydrates 110 g36.7%
Dietary Fiber 22.3 g89.3%
Sugars 61.9 g
Protein 37 g74.3%
Vitamin A 114.3% Vitamin C 0.53%
Calcium 46.3% Iron 58.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Chop the peanuts.
2. Line a baking sheet with the parchment paper.
3. In a bowl take cream cheese and butter, whisk well with hand blender.
4. Add in the caramel syrup and whisk well. Followed by cocoa powder, whisk again. Scrape out the mixture and mix again.
5. With the help of spatula drop the delight mixture over parchment lined baking sheet.
6. Top it with peanuts. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
7. Serve Nutty Caramel Chocolate delight with green tea and enjoy!