- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Nutritious Vegetable and Fruit Juice Recipe Video
|Carrot||9 Medium, washed|
|Kale||2 Bunch (200 gm), washed|
|Lemon||1 Medium, sliced|
|Ice cube||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (5 cubes)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 750 Calories from Fat 40
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.3%
Saturated Fat 0.81 g4.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 479.3 mg20%
Total Carbohydrates 186 g62.1%
Dietary Fiber 34.3 g137.3%
Sugars 118.3 g
Protein 16 g31.9%
Vitamin A 2541.6% Vitamin C 876%
Calcium 55.8% Iron 36.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Using a juicer extract juice of carrot, kale and lemon into a glass.
2. Stir the juice with a spoon to blend well.
3. Pour half the quantity of juice into a blender.
4. Scoop out the inside of the strawberry and put them in the blender.
5. Cut one side of the mango and cut into squares and make inside up.
6. Put the mango in the jar in pieces.
7. Blend the fruit and juice together.
8. Add few ice cubes and blend again.
9. Pour it out into a glass and serve.