- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Nutritious Brunch Crepes Recipe
|Small curd cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh strawberries||3 Cup (48 tbs), halved|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Whole wheat crepes||8|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1205 Calories from Fat 228
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g39.2%
Saturated Fat 12.3 g61.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 390.6 mg
Sodium 1422.9 mg59.3%
Total Carbohydrates 194 g64.7%
Dietary Fiber 19.1 g76.3%
Sugars 147.1 g
Protein 54 g107.1%
Vitamin A 9.2% Vitamin C 515.8%
Calcium 58.3% Iron 12%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Pass cottage cheese through a sieve or food mill.
2) Mix cottage cheese, yogurt, and powdered sugar and keep aside.
3) Mix together strawberries and sugar.
4) Spread 1 tablespoon cheese filling and a few strawberries at the center of each crepe.
5) Fold the crepes into rolls and arrange on a serving platter.
6) Top the crepes with the rest of cheese filling and strawberries.
7) Serve immediately.