- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Nutmeg Butterballs Recipe
|Butter||250 Gram (1 Cup)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ground almonds||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Nutmeg||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3633 Calories from Fat 2003
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 228 g350.4%
Saturated Fat 132 g660.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 537.6 mg
Sodium 277.4 mg11.6%
Total Carbohydrates 360 g120.1%
Dietary Fiber 11.8 g47%
Sugars 163.2 g
Protein 37 g74.2%
Vitamin A 125.2% Vitamin C 0.63%
Calcium 12.2% Iron 66.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 300Â°F (150Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar and butter to it.
3) Cream them thoroughly until fluffy and light.
4) Add vanilla to it and mix well.
5) Take the salt and flour and sift together into the mixture adding the almonds to it.
6) Fashion into small balls and place in a refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour.
7) Take a cookie sheet and butter it.
8) Place the balls on the cookie sheet.
9) Place in a pre-heated oven and bake for 20 minutes.
10) Mix the confectionerâ€™s sugar and nutmeg together and roll each cookie in it.
11) Serve as required.