- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make Nutella Pot de Crème Recipe Video
|Half and half||1 Cup (16 tbs), warm|
|Coffee||2 Tablespoon, warm|
|Nutella||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Egg yolk||4 (room temperature)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 271 Calories from Fat 160
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.5%
Saturated Fat 8 g39.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 207.5 mg
Sodium 162.9 mg6.8%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7%
Dietary Fiber 0.63 g2.5%
Sugars 17.4 g
Protein 6 g12.1%
Vitamin A 8.6% Vitamin C 0.91%
Calcium 10.8% Iron 2.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
2. In a blender, pour in warm half and half, coffee, Nutella, sugar, vanilla, salt and yolks, blend all the ingredients together until the mixture is smooth.
3. In 4 ramekins, equally pour the nutella mixture.
4. Place the filled ramekins in a casserole or baking dish filled with hot water, half way up its sides.
5. Using a spoon, skim off any excess foam that floats on top.
6. Bake in the oven for 30-45 minutes or until the mixture sets.
7. Remove from its water bath and allow to cool, and refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours.
8. Serve chilled as desired.