- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Nutella-Peanut Butter-Banana Quesadilla Recipe Video
|Creamy peanut butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Nutella||2 Tablespoon (chocolate hazel nut spread)|
|Banana||1 , sliced on a diagonal|
|Vegetable oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Powdered sugar||1 Tablespoon (for garnish)|
Calories 406 Calories from Fat 169
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29%
Saturated Fat 4.2 g21.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 253 mg10.5%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.4%
Dietary Fiber 5.3 g21.3%
Sugars 31.9 g
Protein 8 g16.4%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 8.8%
Calcium 4.4% Iron 4.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Spread peanut butter on one side of one tortilla and spread Nutella on one side of the other tortilla.
2. Slice up the banana and place on the Nutella side to cover the tortilla and then top with the peanut butter tortilla, like a sandwich.
3. Drizzle the vegetable oil in a pan on a medium-high heat and place the quesadilla in it. Cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
4. Take off from the heat and drizzle honey over the top. Dust with powder sugar.
5. Cut into quarters and serve warm.