- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Nutella Chocolate Truffles Recipe Video
|Dark chocolate||3 1⁄2 Ounce (at least 60% cocoa, best quality)|
|Heavy whipping cream||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Nutella hazelnut spread||5 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Coconut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), toasted, shredded|
|Nuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely|
|Cocoa powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 345 Calories from Fat 209
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.8%
Saturated Fat 10.9 g54.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 19.6 mg
Sodium 43.5 mg1.8%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11.1%
Dietary Fiber 5.9 g23.6%
Sugars 23.1 g
Protein 7 g13%
Vitamin A 4.1% Vitamin C 0.32%
Calcium 6.7% Iron 15.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. CHOCOLATE MIXTURE: Using a kitchen knife, finely chop the chocolate and place it in a bowl.
2. In a pan, heat the heavy cream until it becomes hot but should not reach a boiling point.
3. Pour the heavy cream over the chopped chocolate and let it sit for 1 minute. Then using a spatula stir the chocolate until completely melted.
4. In a separate bowl take Nutella. Pour the chocolate cream over it and mix them until completely incorporated.
5. Cover the bowl and place in the fridge for at least one hour until it becomes solid.
6. ROLLING TRUFFLES: Once the truffle mixture gets cold, take it out from the fridge and roll it into small balls.
7. Roll the bolls in coconut, chopped nuts, cocoa powder, etc. or any coating of choice.
8. Place the truffles in a plate then in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving.
9. In a serving plate, serve the truffles chilled.