- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Nut Pate with Tahini Recipe Video
|Almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sunflower seeds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Apple vinegar/Fresh lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1318 Calories from Fat 935
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 112 g171.9%
Saturated Fat 9.8 g48.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 310.3 mg12.9%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.4%
Dietary Fiber 24.6 g98.2%
Sugars 10.8 g
Protein 47 g93.6%
Vitamin A 10.5% Vitamin C 17.3%
Calcium 50.6% Iron 54.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Put all the ingredients in a blender and add little water. Blend them well.
2. Take a nori sheet and spread the dip on it.
3. Add some vegetables and sprouts on the top of the dip.
4. Apply some water at the edge of the nori sheet and wrap it. Cut it into two halves.
5. Keep the wraps on a plate.
6. The delicious nut pate is ready.
You can also dehydrate the wrapped dip in a dehydrator. Spread the wraps on the dehydrator sheet and apply some dip at the top. You can sprinkle sunflower seeds at the top.
Dehydrate for overnight. It will become crunchy and really delicious.