- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Nut Rocks Recipe
|Confectioners sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Walnuts||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), finely chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 791 Calories from Fat 365
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 44 g67%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 97.8 mg4.1%
Total Carbohydrates 90 g30%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g17.9%
Sugars 79.8 g
Protein 16 g33%
Vitamin A 0.3% Vitamin C 1.4%
Calcium 7% Iron 11.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 300Â°F (150Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and mix the egg whites and confectionerâ€™s sugar thoroughly atop a double boiler.
3) Beat them until stiff and remove from the heat.
4) Add the walnuts and vanilla stirring them in.
5) Take a cookie sheet and butter it.
6) Place mixture drop by drop on the sheet with the help of a spoon.
7) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 30 minutes approximately or until crisp.
8) Serve as required.