- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Almond Milk and Coconut Milk Recipe Video
|Almond||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||3 Drop (Adjust Quantity As Per Taste)|
|Shredded coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 122 Calories from Fat 93
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.1%
Saturated Fat 6.3 g31.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 4.1 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.6%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 3 g5.1%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 1.1%
Calcium 2.6% Iron 4.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Soak Almonds overnight.
2. Strain it in the colander.
3. Add almonds and water to the processor. Blend it till it is really smooth.
4. If you like, you may add vanilla extract and stevia and whip it up for a few more seconds.
5. You can strain out the pulp by straining it through cheesecloth or a nut and seed bag. Collect the strained liquid in a bowl and use as required. Keep pulp aside
6. Serve it as it is or add it to a smoothie or a cereal like granola.
1. Take shredded coconut, water, vanilla extract and stevia in a food processor. Whip it for at least 90 seconds or until it is smooth.
2. Strain it through cheesecloth to get a smooth liquid. Keep pulp aside.
Preparing a Cookie
1. Take the almond pulp and coconut pulp in a bowl.
2. Add dried currants, agave or any other sweetener and mix it well.
3. Dry it and use it as a cookie or a highly nutritious snack.