- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Nut and Fruit Bars Recipe
|Eggs||3 , unbeaten|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Dates||8 Ounce, pitted (1 package)|
|Maraschino cherries||6 Ounce, drained (1 jar)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3035 Calories from Fat 701
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 83 g127.1%
Saturated Fat 11.1 g55.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 634.4 mg
Sodium 1589.9 mg66.2%
Total Carbohydrates 554 g184.5%
Dietary Fiber 33.7 g134.7%
Sugars 414.2 g
Protein 53 g105.9%
Vitamin A 17% Vitamin C 3.7%
Calcium 74.8% Iron 83.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan.
3. In a bowl, combine eggs and vanilla.
4. Beat until well blended.
5. Add sugar slowly and blend well.
6. In a separate bowl, sift all the dry ingredients together.
7. Add the sifted mixture to the eggs mixture, followed by nuts and fruits. Blend well.
8. Pour the mixture in a greased pan.
9. Bake for about 30 minutes.
10. Allow it to cool.
11. Upon cooling, cut the cookie into squares.
12. Sprinkle with confectioners sugar before serving