- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Surprise Cake Recipe Video
|Butter||150 Gram, softened|
|Pecan||400 Gram, dry roasted|
|Dates||250 Gram, soaked|
|Fig||150 Gram, soaked|
|Raw cacao powder||500 Gram|
|Avocado||3 , scooped|
|Orange||2 , juice extracted|
|Orange zest||1 Tablespoon|
|Cacao butter/Coconut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
Calories 1004 Calories from Fat 739
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 87 g133.4%
Saturated Fat 28.4 g142.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 40.3 mg
Sodium 21.6 mg0.9%
Total Carbohydrates 82 g27.4%
Dietary Fiber 35.1 g140.3%
Sugars 30.1 g
Protein 20 g39.6%
Vitamin A 14.8% Vitamin C 49.1%
Calcium 16.8% Iron 60%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Soak dates in 2 cups of water. Don't discard the water.
2. Soak fig in 1 ½ cups of water. Don't discard the water.
3. In a food processor jar add in pecans, figs and 50 grams of dates. Blend until it forms paste.
4. Scrape out the mixture in a tray and spread with spatula. Refrigerate for 180 minutes.
5. In a sauce pan add in the cacao butter, melt over low heat.
6. Squeeze the orange into the cocoa butter and add in orange zest. Add in the cocoa powder into the mixture and whisk continuously.
7. Add in ¾ cup of date water to the mixture. Whisk for few minutes on low heat.
8. In a food processor jar add in avocado, remaining dates and cacao mixture. Pour in ½ cup of fig water. Blend again for few minutes.
9. Pour the mixture over the pecan crust and spread. Place in refrigerator for 120 minutes.
10. Serve Chocolate Cake for dessert.