- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Not Your Average Potatoes Recipe Video
|Potatoes||4 Large, cut into regular chunks|
|Yellow onion||1 Large, cut up into quarters|
|Red bell peppers||1 Large, chopped|
|Fresh mushrooms||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped|
|Olive oil/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vegetable broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh minced garlic||1 Tablespoon|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Kosher salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Celery salt||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 421 Calories from Fat 126
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.9%
Saturated Fat 2 g10.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 983.3 mg41%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.7%
Dietary Fiber 10.7 g42.9%
Sugars 4.4 g
Protein 9 g17.3%
Vitamin A 27.4% Vitamin C 170.4%
Calcium 5.5% Iron 18.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Looking for a good baked potato dish with vegetables thrown in a delicious mix? Here is a recipe for potatoes and garden vegetables, seasoned with a spicy blend and cooked in an oven or a grill.
Directions for preparation:
• Take a mixing bowl and put all the vegetables in.
• Add the vegetable broth along with some olive oil or margarine to the mix. Add the minced garlic to it and stir it all together properly so that everything coats the vegetables all over. (let the vegetables marinate overnight for best results after cooking)
• Add some kosher salt and pepper in as seasoning.
• Celery salt and cayenne pepper
• Layer a cookie sheet with an aluminum pan and put the vegetables in. cover it with another aluminum foil and fold the edges to keep the flavors from escaping.
• Preheat oven to 450 degrees and cook till it is done.
• Take the dish out of the oven and sprinkle some chili powder.
• Serve hot!