- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Vegan Nori Rolls Recipe Video
|Nori sheets||2 Medium (4*6 inch)|
|Almond pate||4 Tablespoon|
|Carrot||1 Tablespoon, julienned long|
|Cucumber||1 Tablespoon, long strips|
|Zucchini||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Sundried tomatoes||1 Tablespoon|
|Bean sprouts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 28 Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.37 g0.57%
Saturated Fat 0.06 g0.28%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 90.9 mg3.8%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.2%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 2 g3.5%
Vitamin A 16.6% Vitamin C 9%
Calcium 0.8% Iron 2.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. On a chopping board, place a nori sheet. Add the first layer of almond pate on one side of the sheet. Spread the pate about 1/4 inch thick.
2. Add the carrot, cucumber, zucchini, sundried tomatoes and sprouted beans.
3. Start rolling the nori sheet carefully to contain all the ingredients inside.
4. After rolling the sheet leave about 1 inch gap and brush the edge with wet fingers and roll the nori sheet completely to seal it.
5. Using a dented knife slowly cut through the nori sheet to create 6 rolls.
6. Serve these vegan nori rolls with a sauce of choice.