- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Noodles With Grated Almonds Recipe
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Grated toasted almonds||6 Tablespoon|
Calories 786 Calories from Fat 367
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g63.5%
Saturated Fat 17.5 g87.7%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 159.8 mg
Sodium 132.1 mg5.5%
Total Carbohydrates 86 g28.6%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g24.8%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 21 g42.2%
Vitamin A 16.4% Vitamin C 0.09%
Calcium 9.6% Iron 16.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large saucepan, pour 3 to 4 quarts of water and add a large pinch of salt to it.
2. Place on a medium high heat and bring water to a rapid boil.
3. To the boiling water, add noodles and cook them until al dente or tender-firm, checking them with a fork occasionally.
4. When done, drain the pasta into a colander and let stand for 5 minutes in the steam
5. Tip onto a serving platter.
6. Spoon butter and sprinkle salt and pepper. Toss with a pair of tongs to mix well.
7. Sprinkle with almonds and serve immediately.