- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Noodles With Crab Meat Shrimp And Pork Recipe
|Chinese vermicelli/Fine egg noodles||1 Pound|
|Oil||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Raw pork||1⁄4 Pound, diced|
|Raw shrimp||1⁄2 Pound, shelled, deveined, and diced|
|Crab meat||1⁄4 Pound|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Anchovy paste||2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||4 Small, beaten|
|Bean sprouts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chives/Scallions||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Coriander||1⁄4 Teaspoon, ground|
Calories 1626 Calories from Fat 922
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 104 g160.4%
Saturated Fat 14.8 g74%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 355.3 mg
Sodium 1522.4 mg63.4%
Total Carbohydrates 135 g44.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.2%
Sugars 7.2 g
Protein 39 g77.3%
Vitamin A 21.4% Vitamin C 24.9%
Calcium 12.2% Iron 21.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Prepare the vermicelli by breaking them into small pieces.
2. In a large pan, heat water till boiling and salt it well. Add the cut noodles to the pan and then boil them for a minute till well cooked. Drain them well and set aside till required.
3. In a large skillet, heat the oil and fry the drained vermicelli till crisp. Turn them atleast twice during the cooking process.
4. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper and set aside
5. In a cooking skillet, heat the rest of the oil and sautÃ© the pork for 10 minutes on high heat
6. Add the crab meat to the pan and sautÃ© gently
7. Add the shrimp, soy sauce, vinegar, anchovy paste, sugar and salt and cook this mixture over low heat for five minutes.
8. Add the eggs and stir gently stir till completely incorporated.
9. Mix in the bean sprouts and vermicelli and cook for five minutes till done.
10. Serve on a serving platter with chives and coriander.