- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Noodles Thai Style Recipe
|Ketchup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Reduced sodium soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Red pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Ground ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Margarine||2 Teaspoon, divided|
|Egg||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green onions||8 , cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Bean sprouts||3⁄4 Pound, drained, rinsed|
|Linguine||8 Ounce, cooked, drained|
|Dry roasted peanuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
Calories 384 Calories from Fat 111
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.6%
Saturated Fat 3.1 g15.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 270.5 mg
Sodium 521 mg21.7%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.3%
Sugars 13.2 g
Protein 20 g39.8%
Vitamin A 27.6% Vitamin C 39%
Calcium 8% Iron 22%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a small bowl, make a mixture of ketchup, soy sauce, sugar, pepper and ginger and keep aside.
2) In a large nonstick skillet, melt 1 teaspoon of margarine over medium heat and cook Egg Beaters, stirring occasionally, until set.
3) Remove the eggs from the skillet and sauté green onions and garlic in remaining margarine for 2 minutes over medium heat.
4) Add in bean sprouts and sauté for 2 minutes.
5) Mix in ketchup mixture and cook well.
6) Arrange the mixture on a large bowl and mix in eggs and linguine, until combined.
7) Sprinkle with peanuts and serve hot.