- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Noodle Poha Recipe
|Maggi masala||200 Gram (2 Packets, 100 Gram Each, 2 Minute Noodles)|
|Peanuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mustard seeds||2 Teaspoon|
|Onions||2 , chopped|
|Potatoes||2 , peeled and cubed into pea size|
|Turmeric powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Green chilies||5 , chopped|
|Lemon juice||4 Tablespoon|
|Grated coconut||5 Tablespoon|
|Coriander leaves||4 Tablespoon, chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2430 Calories from Fat 1584
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 177 g271.6%
Saturated Fat 42.5 g212.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2288.7 mg95.4%
Total Carbohydrates 187 g62.4%
Dietary Fiber 42.4 g169.5%
Sugars 36.1 g
Protein 62 g123.7%
Vitamin A 122.9% Vitamin C 524.4%
Calcium 39.2% Iron 96.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Gently break the Maggi 2-Minute Noodles in the pack, then put the noodles and Tastemaker in 2 cups of water and cook until all the water is absorbed.
2) In a pan, fry the peanuts in the oil, then remove and keep aside.
3) In the remaining oil, add the mustard seeds, then the onion and saute until softened.
4) Stir in the chopped potatoes, peas, curry leaves, turmeric powder, green chillies and salt. Then cook covered until the peas and potatoes are tender.
5) Stir in the noodles and fried peanuts, mix well. Then cover and cook for a minute.
6) Turn off the heat, sprinkle with lemon juice and grated coconut.
7) Garnish with the coriander leaves and serve immediately.