- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Non Fat Whipped Topping Recipe
|Non fat milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Instant nonfat dry milk solids||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Honey||2 Teaspoon (To Taste)|
Calories 104 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.07 g0.11%
Saturated Fat 0.05 g0.23%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.7 mg
Sodium 126.2 mg5.3%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.01 g0.04%
Sugars 15.9 g
Protein 9 g17.3%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 2.3%
Calcium 29.2% Iron 0.21%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a small metal mixing bowl, freeze nonfat milk for about 15-20 minutes until ice crystals begin to form.
2) Allow the beaters from mixer also to be chilled.
3) Whip nonfat dry milk solids into nonfat milk with a hand held electric mixer.
4) Beat continuously for about 2 minutes on high speed until nonfat milk reach soft peak stage.
5) Stir in honey to taste and vanilla and again beat for about 2 more minutes until they reach stiff peak stage.
6) Use as required immediately or within 20 minutes to prevent separation of cream.