- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sparkling Celebration Punch (Non-Alcoholic) Recipe Video
|Pineapple juice||46 Ounce (1 can)|
|Peach juice||25 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Grape juice||1500 Milliliter, chill (2- 750 ml)|
|Pear juice||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Collect from two cans of pears)|
|For fruit ice kabobs|
|Strawberry||1 Pint, sliced thickly|
|Pear||2 Can (20 oz), cut into chunks (whole)|
Calories 221 Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.31 g0.47%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.09%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 22.9 mg1%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.4%
Sugars 46.2 g
Protein 0.84 g1.7%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C 241.7%
Calcium 3.4% Iron 4.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Into a large pitcher or punch bowl pour the pineapple juice, sparkling peach juice and sparkling grape juice.
2. Drain cans of pears and add the juice to the punch. Stir to combine.
3. Place the punch in the refrigerator to chill.
4. ICE KABOBS: On small skewers thread the cut fruits.
5. Freeze the fruit to use as frozen ice kabobs.
6. In a serving glass, pour the chilled punch and serve with the fruit ice kabobs.